Image Map

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Accepted to the Disney College Program!


If you can't tell already, I've been accepted to the Fall 2014 Disneyland College Program! I will be a Front Desk cast member and could not be happier! I received the email at 7:02 this morning. I obviously was not awake for that so I did not read it until about 10 am. I was in such shock when I saw it sitting there in my inbox. I didn't think there would be any acceptances during the weekend so I was just casually checking my emails when I saw it. And guys, when I saw that email I could not believe it. I hadn't even opened it but I could see the Congratulations in the subject and I started freaking out. I'm pretty sure I hurt my boyfriend when I shoved my bright phone in his face because I was so excited.

Here are some logistics that a lot of people wonder when being accepted. I interviewed on February 17th, was in progress all the way through, and then accepted today (3/1) at 7:02 am. I interviewed with Patty and it lasted about 21 minutes. She only really asked one question that completely applied to Front Desk and asked other generic questions.

I am so so happy I can keep blogging my journey throughout the program. I am excited to meet new friends, learn the ins and outs of Disneyland, and gain so much knowledge during the semester. I hope I'll have other opportunities to blog about the program. Maybe some things that people may want to know leading up to the program. I'm not sure but I do know is that I love blogging!

PS changing the name of my blog from Alyssa will travel to something DCP related soon. I want to make this blog strictly about my journey through the Program!

No comments:

Post a Comment