Image Map

Monday, March 3, 2014

All About Me

Hearst Castle
Hello everyone! My name is Alyssa and I have been accepted to the Disney College Program at Disneyland Resort for Fall 2014 as a Front Desk cast member. I thought it would be great to tell you a little more about myself so you know who is running the blog and get a little sense of who I am. I am currently a graduating senior at San Jose State University majoring in Hospitality Management with and emphasis in Event Management. And yes, I was actually able to graduate in 4 years. It is possible! After college I honestly have no clue what I want to do so I am so so thankful that I was accepted into the Disney College Program. I am able to see how I like the hotel world and go from there to see what I actually want to do.

I never really know what to talk about when I do an about me. I guess I can talk about what I like to do! I am a huge concert goer. I am obsessed with concerts and I wish I could go to one every week. That would be ideal but I would have $0 in the bank if that happened. I have a tendency to wait till the day of the concert to wait in line forever and get really great seats. I have been 4th row for Bruno Mars, 2nd row for Taylor Swift, and 8th row for Justin Timberlake. It has been great! Being on the floor and so close makes the concert a whole different experience that is truly worth the wait. I am now completely selfish and won't go to a concert unless I'm pretty close. It's a bad mentality to have but I just love being so close. I am also a huge San Francisco Giants fan. I love going to games during the summer. My favorite player is Matt Cain and he is possibly the best person ever! Another fun fact about me is that I am a huge Starbucks junkie. I could go every day if I had the financial means for that. A Triple Skinny Caramel Macchiato is my biggest weakness. One huge, huge desire and dream of mine is definitely to travel the world. I am in love with the different cultures and people and languages and want to explore it all. I have been out of the country once to go to Rome, Italy and it was honestly the best experience of my life. I would love to see the rest of Italy because it was such a beautiful place. Also on the top of my travel list are New Zealand, London, Brazil, and oh so many more places.

My Boyfriend and I with Lightning McQueen! 
I really have nothing else to say. I am a fun, weird, happy person. On the Disney side of things, I have only been to Disneyland three times and have never been to Walt Disney World. My favorite character is Eeyore. I have always loved him, which is insanely weird to some people since he is always so sad and down on himself. I love Beauty & The Beast mainly because of the song Belle sings in the beginning when she is walking around town. Bonjour! Bonjour! Mulan is one of my favorite princess movies by far. She is such a bad ass and I love Li Shang. And Mushu is one of the best sidekicks ever. As for Disneyland, I love Indiana Jones, Peter Pan's Flight, and Splash Mountain. I love Toy Story Midway Mania and California Screamin' at California Adventures. World of Color may be my favorite show ever but that's a hard decision. I hope you enjoy reading my blog and my obnoxiously long posts! Here are some more pictures of myself and suchy such!


Golden Gate Bridge!
The talented Justin Timberlake

No comments:

Post a Comment